Monday, January 17, 2011

LuLu's & The Beach

We went for lunch at LuLu's and I LOVED it there ~ my favorite place we ate at...the atmosphere was so fun.







We then decided to take pictures of each other...

 A nice man offered to take a picture of us together...
 I love eating on the water.
 We shared chicken strips...on this outing, I felt the need to document everything.
 Cool hand dryers in the bathroom...Dusty even got a model for the picture :)
 After lunch, we went to the beach to play catch and we got a "famous" Bushwacker at the Flora-Bama.







The beach and the sunset were so beautiful.  I think this day was one of my favorites :)

1 comment:

  1. Kas, pics are amazing! I wish I was there right now and had no worries! :). Beautiful!!! Chad thinks you're a pro already!

    ReplyDelete