Tuesday, September 25, 2012

dusty and gray photo shoot.

dusty and gray agreed, with a little bribing for the little one (mcdonald's ice cream cone), to participate in a photo shoot for me.
 
let me tell you, gray is hard to take photos of...he sees the camera and immediately starts making crazy faces.  and to get him to stop moving for you to snap a picture? good luck.
let's just chalk it up to a good, challenging, experience for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i really really need help thinking of a photography name.
please rack your brains and think of one for me?
 
we were trying out k.b. photography (krebsbach, bias) - we will go on a lot of shoots together and then it encompasses everything...i mostly do family, couple shoots and dusty does real estate shoots.
 
i'm not sure i love the name though, so if you have any ideas, please share them!
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Nice work. I wish you lived closer. You'll have to do Amy's family next week so she can use it for Christmas cards ;) I'd love that! I'm very impressed. I will keep thinking of names. Love you, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like k.b. photography!!!!!! 8 more sleeps..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your pictures! Please take some of the Nunziato family when you are home for Christmas! SO AMAZING! I miss you!! I like KB Photography!

    ReplyDelete