Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Goodbye, Abby Singer.

I always wanted a dog growing up and throughout my adult life thus far.
I wanted one so badly that Dusty agreed for us to get one that I found on Craigslist.
Post about that can be found here.
Then, Abby Singer joined us for one year.
She looks sweet and she is sweet, but she taught me that as of right now, I am not meant to be a dog-owner.
 While she was with us she:
  • shed like a mad woman
  • managed to break/bend/deform all of the blinds in the house, so she could be aware of her surroundings outdoors while she was indoors.
  • barked at every.single.innocent walker/biker/neighbor
  • developed acid reflux and threw up everything she ingested
  • got a form of the flu and could not control her bowel movements (awful)
  • scratched her paw nonstop at whatever she wanted - food, outside, inside, outside, inside, food, outside, etc.
  • developed very irritable skin which she bit and scatched at all.day.long
  • did her business on Gray's favorite trains because she is not particularly fond of Gray and never will be (jealousy)
The list could go on and on and on and I promise that there are many positive things about Abby Singer, but in this post, I decided not to focus on them.
Alright, so the purpose of this post: Abby Singer is no longer with us and she has moved back in with her mommy.
This makes me very happy (I'm sure that sounds awful, but I'm just being honest)
And Abby Singer has christened her mommy's new house by already doing all of the things I listed above - within two days.
Abby Singer is currently up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment