Monday, January 21, 2013

spread the love.

dusty has earned his way into the hearts of my family.
and i love it.
 
the kids really like him :)
 
 
oliver was even eager to be able to help dusty with the dishes.
coloring with dusty? i'm in.
 
you know the machines at arcades where you can win stuffed animals?
i've seen dusty win an animal every time.
he delivered his talent for miss abby.
i think it's possible that dusty earned a couple points from this.
 
so, i believe that uncle dusty just might be climbing the ladder :) 

4 comments:

  1. Fun post Kassie! Yes, I think it is safe to say they all think Dusty is very special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think we all enjoyed Dusty over the holidays..........for sure, there is never a dull moment when he is around........quite entertaining!! And he makes my "baby" happy and that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete