Thursday, December 2, 2010

Experimental Photo Shoot

Amelia and Oliver telling secrets and trying to keep them from me...little did they know, I could hear every little naughty word they were saying to each other :)
They were so good at making each other giggle...I loved it.

Love.

Relaxing and watching a movie...tired each other out from all of the laughing.

Ruby ♥ (of course ~ all smiles)

Attempting to play a board game...
 Oliver = sitting on the board
Ruby = eating the game pieces
Amelia = watching TV 
Needless to say, the game playing did not go so well.

Ruby doing her usual hair pulling as Oliver watches the action.

Oliver LOVES to play guitar...with anything that even resembles a guitar.

I like this picture - was experimenting with having the background out of focus.

How could I not try to capture Ruby's red hair?

Amelia, Oliver, and Ruby were wonderful for me to practice my photography skills on ~ almost always all smiles.  Definitely still experimenting with my new camera and still have SO much to learn...for my first practice session, I just used a basic setting, but can't wait to get more creative :)


No comments:

Post a Comment