Monday, December 20, 2010

Girls' Weekend

We (my sisters, mom, & I) decided to have a girls' weekend in Bismarck.  I had high hopes of taking lots of fun pictures, but I ended up slacking quite a bit.  Anyways, below is what I have to show for our weekend. 
In order to help pass the time a little bit on our drive, I snapped some pictures.  Sarah was gripping the wheel (see the picture below) and the picture above shows how clear the roads were :)  Sometimes, they were a little worse than that...but just a little


I took this one out of my window while driving on the highway...I like the colors.

 
Having lunch at Pancheros...yummmm










Amy packed some snacks for our night at the motel.  We thought this was the funniest thing...hahaha...but for some reason, it's not quite as funny looking back at the pictures :)  It still makes 
me smile though...













The pictures don't do our weekend justice...we had so much fun together...even laughed until we cried :)  I love you all so much.  I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment