Friday, December 3, 2010

Morning Art Project :)

 Having breakfast before the exciting art project...posing for a quick picture for his auntie.
 The art supplies ~ this was my first attempt at trying to be creative...I think it turned out alright :)
 I think he may have enjoyed using the supplies to play the drums, moreso than using them to make his turkey.
 Artists in action - stood on the chair for this picture to try and get a different angle.
 Practicing blurring of the background again...Oliver is such a trooper with my picture taking, it doesn't seem to bother him at all.
 I LOVE this picture ~ Oliver was being told by his Mommy to stop pulling the tape out, this picture is of him looking at her while he proceeded to continue pulling...I thought it was entertaining.
 The finished products...
 Oliver doesn't like pretzels, so he was sharing them with me...I like the angle of this picture...and the color.
Getting every last crumb...I may or may not have instructed him to do this.

1 comment: