Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Movie Night :)

I was able to spend some wonderful quality time with Ayden, Abby, & Emery this weekend...and Amy & Ryan of course :) 
Sunday night we had a movie night...and a bit of a photo shoot.

 It looks like I need to expand on my funny faces
 We even had glow sticks for our movie night...so great.
 Abby & I agreed that I looked very scary in the above picture...and apparently she looked great :)
 Sweet Emery ♥


Had to get a picture with each of them...they are close up because I'm a little limited with the lens I have...Ayden told me I need to zoom out more..haha


 Being silly...my butt looks big...I'm blaming it on the fact that my pants were saggy....
 Following in their auntie's footsteps...ahhhh...love it.
 Working it...I love how kids LOVE the camera.


 Amy made us some popcorn per Ayden's request...
I had such a great time...thank you for having me & it will be happening more often :)

2 comments:

  1. Kassie - We all had great time with you too. Tuesday am all I heard from Emery was "I want Kassie". They sure love their auntie and I my sister. Thanks again for coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the pics! Great pics of all the cousins! XO, Ang

    ReplyDelete