Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day Weekend ♥

Happy Valentine's Day ~ I hope you are having a wonderful day. 

Although I don't have a hot date tonight, I was lucky enough to get to spend the weekend with Dusty in Minneapolis.  We didn't do too much, but we had a really good time together.  We usually have big plans for taking lots of pictures, but we were really bad this weekend and hardly took any...but, I will share what we do have.

We ventured out to the Mall of America...and did not last long...the mall/shopping is not my favorite.

 The above picture shows me starting to get irritated...a certain someone has to change 5 million settings before he can take a picture.
 We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe ~ for some reason, I get excited about this place...I love the atmosphere. 
 We sat next to a fish tank, so naturally we had to take pictures of the fish.
Oh, and I became a Priority Club member :)
It's free and all you have to do is provide your email address...anyways, what this meant for us was free fresh-baked cookies and a check-out time of 2:00 - I love late check-out times.

P.S.  Enchiladas, cupcakes, oyster crackers, & the other snacks were a hit ~ so much so that Dusty requested a workout plan that was sent to him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment