Monday, May 2, 2011

Free Samples!

So, I have recently become addicted to receiving free samples in the mail. 
Check out this website - http://www.shop4freebies.com/

I signed up to get emails daily because they post new free samples each day...and to be honest, I look forward to these emails.

Here are a list of some of things I have received thus far:
  • popcorn (the cool new pop-up bowl kind)
  • 6 different flavors of coffee
  • free bag of Ben's Rice
  • heartburn medicine (I don't get heartburn, but I thought it might be nice to have around, AND it was free!)
  • deodorant
  • tampons
  • lotion
  • vitamins
  • shampoo
  • conditioner
  • dog food & dog treats (I want a dog as soon as possible, so might as well save up, right?)
  • and many more to come :)

Do you know how exciting it is to get the mail every day?

(Note: I have started to get junk email, but it goes right to my junk folder and it doesn't bother me)


1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmm.....I didn't receive all those things...just a few.........you must be slipping.

    ReplyDelete