Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Roommates

My roommate (Sarah) and I ventured out the other night and walked to our local Applebee's.
We had bigger plans to walk farther and pick up a $5 pizza, but we didn't quite make it that far.
We took a couple of pictures on our walk...

 and then...we took pictures of each other

 Sarah got a little sexy...
 It was hard for me to be sexy when I hadn't showered, had hives (or who knows what they are), and was fully covered in clothing
 Bartender even got in on the action...
 Mmmmm...and we got the sampler to share.
Sarah & I decided we need to have more nights like this one, but I'm packing up and moving next Wednesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. HA.. I died a little laughing at this picture!! I know you talked about on the phone with me.. but oh my gosh you two are fun!!.. ps.. I could really go for a martini about now.... ps your moving NEXT monday.... :(

    ReplyDelete