Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shopping Trip

Last weekend I went on a road trip with Amy & Abby to go shopping in the cities.
I had my camera charged and was ready to take pictures the entire weekend.
Unfortunately, I only ended up taking pictures on the way there...
 Abby scored some new sunglasses at Target & she was loving them.

 "Reading" - trying to make the drive go a little quicker
 And it isn't a road trip without the largest fountain pop you can find.  Yep, I rocked the 44 ouncer...at 8:00 a.m.
 Abby did two things when we arrived at our hotel room
1) immediately the pants needed to come off
2) and then climbed up by the window to see what Minneapolis looked like (one of the two places she would like to live - the other place being New York)
The trip was a successful one.
I was very excited/happy about my purchases.
Thanks Amy for inviting me along - I had fun...great to spend time with the two of you :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, she's a beauty! I think I finally have my shopping partner. Great pics.
    Yes, Oliver will have games :)
    Love you, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is - I love the first two pictures of her. Looking forward to the games! Love you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that she is going to be a lot like her aunt Kassie.. she already wants to live in New York and Minn??!! Super great pictures.. and we all know the first thing we do at a hotel is get rid of the pants! they are restricting!!

    ReplyDelete