Monday, August 15, 2011

The "What Should We Do Tonight?" Jar

You know when you have those nights and you think to yourself "what should we do tonight?"
Well, do I have the solution for you.

Dusty and I conjured up some free or cheap things to do, which I then transferred to construction paper.
We put them in a mason jar and when we can't figure out what we should do, we close our eyes, and draw from the jar...it's fun, keeps things exciting, and helps you get out of a rut of doing the same things every night.


Here is a list of some of the things in our jar:
  • play catch (softball, football, frisbee)
  • camping
  • rec center (b-ball, ping pong, tennis, swim)
  • write a letter
  • driving range
  • drinks on the dock
  • fishing
  • outdoor picnic
  • movie - Dusty's choice (I put this one in there because I usually get to pick the movie :))
  • "lake country" bike ride
  • sunset walk on the beach
  • tennis under the lights
  • photo shoot
  • drinks and darts at the neighborhood bar
  • movie in the park
  • volleyball in the yard
  • air mattress movie night
  • swimming

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!! I love this!! :) It would look cute on a end table for decoration!! .. I love it!

    ReplyDelete