Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wonderful Trip Home

These pictures were taken over a month ago, but I figured better late than never to post them.
I had a great few days home in July - seeing everyone was just what I needed.

 Mmmm...enjoying a hot dog - with lots of ketchup of course.


 So pretty.
After lunch, we got the call - Uncle Kevin invited everyone over to his pool for the afternoon! 
AND he even had a slide...

 The above picture isn't that great and I really wish I had a wide angle lens...anyways, I wanted to capture Grandma in the pool without zooming in on her - I don't think she was feeling me taking pictures of her in her (Jody's) swimsuit :)  And Dad even got in the pool - so fun.
 Emery rocking Ayden's goggles...
 Brothers ♥

 After a long day of being outside and swimming, Emery fell asleep in the swing - so sweet.
 This is one of those times where I couldn't decide between color or black and white.
 How sweet is Emery? 

This picture is blurry, but I still like it.
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful trip home...love & miss you.

2 comments:

  1. We did have fun, didn't we?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have looked at these pictures a 1000 times. They are soo great!! :) My mom even looked at them and said.. "Wow, what beautiful kids!"... and she also was impressed with your photography skills! "I didn't know Kassie took pictures.. these are great".. I rolled my eyes and told her to think back to the lake last summer! ha!! My favorite pictures of these favorite pictures are Oliver and P...& Abby and Em hugging- sibbling love gets me every time!! :) Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete