Friday, October 28, 2011

Amy was here :)

Two days after returning from New York, my sister Amy came to visit :)
It was so wonderful to have her here.
We had a fun, relaxing, bonding kind of week.
On her first day here, we spent the day shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Foley.
I normally am not a big fan of shopping, but I had a lot of fun...and we scored some great deals. 
We found those awesome sunglasses above for $1.
We were really liking them in the store, but then after seeing this picture, we started to second guess ourselves...spares they will be.

After shopping, we headed home...
 Gray was so drawn to Amy - he loved her instantly...he is still talking about her :)
The weather got warmer later on in the week, so more exciting pictures to come...

2 comments:

  1. Anxious to more! Love and miss you, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sunglasses. I think they are fun! haha :) The start of what is an amazing vacation!! ;) can't wait for my turn!!

    ReplyDelete