Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day Six

Day six was the last day of the vacation :(
We started off the day with a goodbye since Gray was off to school.
Oli and Gray had fun together...they both asked for each other when they weren't together.
Getting in one last hug...
Oliver wanted to help Gray put his backpack on...I love it.
After Gray went to school, we headed to Bella Luna to go swimming.
 We spent a lot of time here this summer...
and then we were off to The Hangout for lunch...
I really like The Hangout...the view is great (right on the beach), awesome service, delicious food, and there are things to do there, like ping pong!  I ♥ ping pong.
 Palmer likes it there too.
How cute is he?
While the boys took a nap after lunch, Ang & I went to the beach for Thunder on the Gulf (boat races).
I had a hard time getting good pictures - needed the telephoto lens, but didn't have it with...

Dusty & I are going to the races today - it's the final day - bigger boats that go twice as fast - I'm pretty excited!
After naps, the boys joined us and Oli couldn't wait to get more surfing time in :)
 Dusty brought the fun camera again!
 Spending time with Palmer in the shade...
Dusty took all of the beach pictures today and he really wanted to get a good one of Oli surfing. 
So, Oli and I spent some time surfing while Dusty snapped away.


 Ang is thinking about blowing this one up (the one above) and putting it in Oli's room - he would love it and be so proud.  I can see him showing everyone who stops by their house :)
I love the pics from today...Dusty even edited them so I could have a night off :)


Oli was searching for jellyfish on the beaches and couldn't wait to come show us each time he found one.
We have hardly seen any jellyfish all summer...but while the Thompsons were here - the water was FULL of jellyfish...it sure didn't bother Oli - all he wanted to do was go surfing!

Thanks so much for coming to visit.
It was so nice to have family here.
We had lots of fun and really enjoyed having you all here...hope you had fun too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment