Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day One

The Thompson's have arrived. 
I admit, I cried a little in the car while I was waiting for them at the airport.
I thought I would have an emotional breakdown when I saw them walk out of those doors, but fortunately no tears were shed when I actually saw them.
It feels so good to see family and have them here with me.
I couldn't wait to hold Palmer and Oliver in my arms.

Anyways, here are some pictures from the first day...I know you've already seen them on Ang's blog, but I need them in my "scrapbook" too :)
How could you not LOVE waking up to this smiling face?
  We started the morning off with a relaxing swing ride in the morning...
Then, while Dusty, Chad, Gray, and Oliver went for a kayak ride, Ang, Palmer, & I went for a relaxing walk.  We made a pit stop at a marina...
Goodness, Palmer is the sweetest, most precious little guy...I'm in love.
Naps were taken in the afternoon and then we headed to LuLu's for supper and some fun play time.
I ♥ this picture...
The little boys had lots of fun playing in the sand and with all of the cool things at LuLu's!

Chad, Oliver, and Palmer listening to the live music...
Unfortunately it was getting close to bed time and we it was time to leave...
How cute is this pic?
Absolutely loving having our visitors here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment