Saturday, October 8, 2011

Skip Day Four and onto Day 5

I'm skipping day four because it was pretty uneventful.
We had a lot of sickies at the house and day four was a bit of a rest day.

Now, day five?  Day five was AWESOME.

We started the day off with a trip to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo.
It was my first time there too and I LOVE going to a new zoo.
We had lots of fun at the zoo and then we headed home to pack up for our boat day.
I was pumped about boat day - it was my first time really exploring Orange Beach on the water.
Our ride for the afternoon :)
Dusty brought a GoPro waterproof camera along for the day - we got some really neat shots with it - I am currently obsessed and want to bring it with on all adventures now.
I wouldn't be able to get this picture with my camera...it's fun to switch it up.  Isn't it pretty?
Oliver rockin' out - I'm loving his hair.
The boys loved the boat.
After a bit, we anchored, and rocked it with a water fight.
We had so much fun!
I don't think Oliver could be any happier than he was out on the water.
Palmer was loving anything we did during the trip.
Dusty & I even managed to get a picture together...
and one of my favorite things about the boat ride...
DOLPHINS!
No matter how often I see them, I still get excited and giddy every single time.

I think we all agreed that day five was one of our favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment