Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday ~ The Big 2-4

My Birthday
  • We started the day off with a walk around the neighborhood...I can't get over how absolutely beautiful it has been every day.
  • We had lunch at LuLu's on the water.
  • Dusty & I headed to the beach with dinner & a blanket...it was beautiful outside.  We stayed to watch the sunset...I the beach.

  • After the sunset - home to watch a movie - we had big plans to go out on the town that night...but relaxing sounded so much more appealing.
  • My birthday was a great day ~ I loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! So glad you enjoyed your day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Kassie - you ARE SO pretty! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course she is pretty........she comes from GOOD genes!!

    Love You,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...mom, I love it. and thanks everyone for the nice comments..love you all.

    ReplyDelete