Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun-Filled Day

I was slacking on picture taking early in the day...I hate when I do that.  Anyways, Millie (Dusty's mom) and I went to the pool for a couple hours when we woke up...it was nice to spend some time with her.  
After lunch, Dusty & I went to the Orange Beach Rec Center...once again, I was slacking with the camera and didn't take ANY pictures.  We had lots of fun though, we played...
  •  basketball (I beat him 3 times playing HORSE...but I did go to the same spots every time to shoot since I knew I could make them...maybe cheating a little?) 
  • tennis (Dusty was much better than I was expecting and I think this was our favorite part of the day)
  • ping pong - loved it
After our active morning and afternoon, we decided to grab a green beer since it was St. Patrick's Day.
 The Tiki Bar we were at...Purple Parrot
The below picture is for mom - this is the lady wearing the one size fits all shirt.  She sure was having a good time ~ she loved dancing :)
We also met some new friends :)  They were hilarious and a blast to hang out with...


This day was a really good day ~ variety of activities & lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment