Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wedding Weekend - Part 1

My cousin got married this past weekend...an opportunity for me to photograph the little ones more :)  I am making this a part 1 and part 2 ~ I think if I posted all of the pics in one post, it would be overwhelming for you...or maybe just overwhelming for me.
 Cheers!
love these little ones...so sweet.
 Family picture time ♥
I couldn't decide between color and black & white...so I just posted both versions.  also, I may have gotten a little excited with the color editing...but I like it :) and the lighting wasn't that great, so I couldn't just leave them...they needed work. 
 What an adorable family :)

Ruby is not a happy camper in the next two pictures...she wants to sit on Mommy's lap instead of Amelia...so, in her mind, the best solution would be? Obviously, to smack Amelia.

Emery giving Papa some love
And of course, we all missed Angie, Chad, Oliver, & Palmer very much...would have loved for you to have been there...more pictures to come.

5 comments:

  1. Ryan's hair looks great! I am not sure what he's doing different, but it is working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan will be happy to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny - Dusty... Kassie thanks for the pics! We had a fun time. Can't wait to see the pics of Ayden tearing up the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have written: differently and not different in the above most dated March 29th, 2011 @ 9:23am

    I am sorry that I have a 4th grade education. I would also like to apologize for the excessive use of exclamation marks.

    I will do better.

    ReplyDelete