Friday, March 18, 2011

A Day at the Office

Dusty had some people he needed to interview for work, so I tagged along and "helped" him. 
No really though, I think I may have been of some help ~ I helped with the set-up and clean up of equipment, bounced light into the interviewee's face, and was a stand-in so the camera could be adjusted and ready.
Each person we interviewed was so nice and friendly (our first subject even has a show on HGTV).
I didn't get pictures at every location ~ but we did shoot 3 different segments.
After the interviews, we headed to Mellow Mushroom for lunch.
I ♥ their pizza - would highly recommend it.
After lunch, we went to the office to download the footage and then to the beach...I love it here - being so close to the beach is great.
Walking up and down the beach with the water at your feet is my favorite.
After being in the sun for a bit, we went to the Hangout for happy hour...Miller High Life was the only thing on special, so we went for it.
Old school lunchboxes on the wall...
We had a really rough day at the office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment