Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wedding Weekend - Part 3

I had previously mentioned this wedding series would have two parts...I was wrong, it will have three parts, maybe even four.
Dad and I holding the little girls...such sweethearts :)
We all had a lot of fun...

 Everybody was loving the dance floor.


 Look at the excitement on Ayden and Abby's faces...and how formal they dance with each other ;)
 Amy and Ayden working it...

It looks like it was difficult to get Ayden & Abby to stop for a picture.
By the way, good work Mom on switching up the angle on this photo :)

 I my nieces and nephews.

 The girls were getting tired...
Saturday night was a good night...always special to be able to spend time together.

4 comments:

  1. Love the ones of Amy and Ayden! I enjoyed seeing pics of the family. I had a great time in Bismarck this week. Oliver loved spending time with his cousins (P and I did too). Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the ones of Amy and Ayden are great :) I'm sure Bismarck was fun...a little jealous...and I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a long time...miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics........we enjoyed watching the kyds having so much fun on the dance floor.

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kassie you are welcome any day of the week as well as the rest of the family. Kids are always asking about everyone... And thanks for the pics - they are great!

    ReplyDelete