Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

A few pictures I took during my trip home for Easter Weekend...
How cute is Oliver's outfit?



 Palmer gets LOTS of kisses from Oliver.
  
 I realize I posted a lot of Ang, Oliver, & Palmer...but I figured this way she could choose which one she liked.
 The pink chair was a little broken, but it didn't seem to bother any of the kids.
 Starting to really love lower body shots...you might see the trend in this post :)



I ♥ rainboots...especially on the little ones.

The below sequence is of Amelia falling off the chair while eating her cupcake.  I thought it was entertaining and she didn't seem to mind that I kept taking pictures of her during this event.
Don't you worry - she saved the cupcake.  In the bottom left picture she is inspecting it for grass and the bottom right picture - she is back to enjoying the cupcake.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment