Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday Night. (creative title, right?)

Kara came to visit...yay!  We spent our evening with Amelia & Ruby - it consisted of:
  • pizza (of course)
  • an intense dance party - and I mean intense, we rocked it out.  
  • photo taking - unfortunately, hardly any of them turned out (Amelia was especially hard to get a picture of - she was all over the place!)
  • bath time 
  • a little bit of the Disney channel
  • sleeping (at 9:00 Ruby came up to me and told me she was ready to go to sleep - she was exhausted and fell asleep within seconds when I held her...so sweet)
Like I said, not many of the pictures turned out...but I did get some of Ruby doing what she seems to love...
 Kara took this next picture - good work :)
We had lots of fun with the girls - Kara pretty much wants to sign up to have them every weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment