Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sister Love ♥

Spent some time last night with Amelia & Ruby...we had lots of fun AND they let me take some pictures of them together  :)
(*Note: no bribes were even involved)






I think this last picture is funny...they are both keeping an eye on the camera and Amelia felt the need to squeeze Ruby's cheeks when she kissed her - ahhhh...sister love ♥
After each picture, they would run over to me so they could see what it looked like and then they would run back to pose for another...it was pretty sweet.

5 comments:

  1. AHHH.. I'm jealous I don't have a sister!!.. THESE LOOK LIKE THEY BELONG IN A PICTUREFRAME THAT YOU BUY AT THE STORE.. LOVE THEM.. Can I come for a visit for babysitting again too.. my fav. picture is the first one.. totally a ruby smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..thanks Kara :) and I agree with you, first one is my favorite too...it seems to be her go to smile. Sarah said yes, you definitely can come babysit anytime you would like - I'm pretty sure they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure were being quite the "hams" for you this time............nice job, Kas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara put it best. When she said, " THESE LOOK LIKE THEY BELONG IN A PICTURE FRAME THAT YOU BUY AT THE STORE"

    NIce work, KGK Photos

    ReplyDelete