Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visit from the Thompson's :)

Ang, Chad, & Palmer spent the evening in Fargo...it was wonderful to see them! (I sure did miss Oliver though) 
They were passing through to head to their appointments in Minneapolis (which all went well..yay!).
Here are a few pictures from their visit:
Ang making Palmer smile :)
 I had to show the colored version too...I still can't get over Ruby's hair - I love how it stands out in pictures.

 Proud cousin...

 I need to work on using manual focus...I realize some things are blurry that probably shouldn't be...heck, I need to work on A LOT of things
 Classic Ruby smile :)
 Palmer is so precious...

 ♥ baby feet ♥
 I really want to practice shooting outside (right before sunset)...so, maybe if the weather is nice this weekend...we can have fun family/kid photo shoots...who is in?

P.S. A blog post is probably the last thing I should be doing right now...I have my final draft of my thesis due tomorrow, but I'm so over writing and it is not what I want to be doing...so what do I do?  Everything but write, which only causes more stress...procrastination does not make any sense, but I can't seem to help it.  Ughh...okay, I'll stop rambling...



4 comments:

  1. Love the close up of Palmer! Good luck wrapping up things tonight....You will do well! You are a determined, smart, beautiful girl. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kyds.....yes, hopefully the weather will be nice enough to be outside (I think it will) for a photo shoot. Too bad the background won't be pretty tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! We love you Kas! I like the whale analogy too :)
    XO, Chad, Ang, Oli and P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love loooove looking at all these pictures of the kido's!! It's so fun to watch your family grow and grow!! THey are soo sweet and I love the new pictures of P!! :) SO great!!

    ReplyDelete