Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The 100 Workout

I have been denying the fact that my clothes are a little tighter and things aren't fitting like they used to, not to mention feeling like crap about myself.
I kind of let things slide (ex: unhealthy eating and not exercising) over the past month...I can make up a bunch of excuses (school, stress, traveling, etc.), but there really shouldn't be any excuses - there is no reason to not be healthy...and being healthy makes you happier.

Anyways, I stepped on the scale yesterday.
And it was not pretty.
I immediately put on my workout clothes and got to work.
I found this workout on Pinterest and have been meaning to try it for a while now...so yesterday was the perfect opportunity.


I varied the types of squats, crunches, and leg lifts I did...variety is always good.
I think you all should try this workout.
I felt great afterwards...even during it (minus the running part). 

3 comments:

  1. Alright already........I printed it off and will give it a try! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is once a MONTH, right Kassie??? :):):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Good work Mom :) Amy - I wish we could just do it once a month to whip ourselves into shape...man, that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete