Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Morning Trip to the Zoo

Before I left for Alabama, the whole crew went to the Roosevelt Park Zoo in Minot.
I hadn't had a chance to post the pictures yet, but figured now was as good of a time as any.

It already makes me sad when I look at these pictures...I miss everyone :(
I love this picture of Emery and Amelia - they both look so happy :)



Classic picture of Amelia and her facial expressions..haha


Emery LOVED the zoo...she got so excited about all of the animals - it was adorable.
Ruby was in the mood for snuggling - gotta love that.
Love and miss everyone so much.

3 comments:

  1. We miss you too Kassie......you need to try out your SKYPE with the kyds; they would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to look at tickets! Great pics! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang - by tickets do you mean to come visit?!?!?!
    Mom - I agree, we need Skype dates soon.

    ReplyDelete