Thursday, September 29, 2011

I really really want a dog.

We have had the pleasure of dogsitting this week.
Her name is Abby Singer...
and she is a Jack Russell.
We have a blanket just for her...and she wouldn't have it any other way.
I swear she understands everything that is going on around her.
I have enjoyed having her around this week for company, and I like to think she has enjoyed spending her days with me as well.

We go for walks, I give her the occasional treat, she protects me when someone comes to the door...and by protect, I mean barks SO unbelievably loud and doesn't stop until they go away...I'm not gonna lie, it's not my favorite thing about her.

She sleeps a lot...but practically with one eye open at all times so she is always aware of what's going on around her...
She likes attention in the mornings, but that's the only time she needs it.
She will follow you everywhere around the house in the a.m. until you sit and give her her "morning rubdown" and then the following comes to an end.

Except for when it's storming outside.  Then she needs you ALL day...and sitting next to you is not sufficient - she must be ON your lap. 

Anyways, enough about Abby Singer...
...the point is, dogs make me happy and I think I might just need one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment