Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday Beach Day

Saturday was the perfect day to go to the beach, so that is just what we did.
We packed our chairs and umbrella for the adventure...
 Sarah - you will have to let Amelia know I use the beach bag she gave me ALL of the time :)
Dusty's mom gave me the purple bag as a present - love the color.
While Dusty and Gray played in the water, I went for a walk along the beach with camera in tow - the weather was perfect.


When I returned from my walk, Dusty was giving Gray what was supposed to be duck feet and hands.


and a collage from our day...
We can't wait for our visitors in October!
I hope the pictures from the beach got you a little more excited :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I am excited. Can't wait to spend some lazy days at the beach with you :) I have been wishing I could bring Abby along. She would LOVE spending time with her AUNT KASSIE in ALABAMA at the OCEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely day, Kassie.......great pictures. It should be a fun month of October for you with all your company!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sooooooooooooo excited :) Oli is counting down the days! Okay, we're too! Love you

    ReplyDelete