Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Misc.

We scored at a garage sale recently and found this frame:
We paid $5 for it - I ♥ garage sales.
I only put one coat of white paint on it because I wanted it to look a little rough around the edges and have some wood showing through.

The size print (I think it was 10 x 13) we needed for the frame wasn't available at Target or Walmart, so I ordered it online at Winkflash.  I highly recommend ordering your prints from here - great quality and it ends up being quite a bit cheaper than going to Target or Walmart.
*Side Note: Dusty had set the camera up for this photo while we were spending time at the marina and then used the timer...I like it :)

Also, something that has come in really handy...
Thrift store frame for a dollar, put cardstock in the frame and now we have a cheap dry erase board :)
We use it for grocery lists, things to do, notes for each other, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool photo.. I"m so jealous of all the picture you guys take together. I wish I was better about taking pictures!! Love the new DIY projects

    ReplyDelete