Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Couples Photo Shoot

Dusty looked at me the other day, told me not to move, ran to the car, and returned with camera and tripod in tow.

He's all..."you look beautiful...such a natural beauty. Trust me. Please let me take a photo of you."
Me: "seriously? no, this isn't happening. I don't want you to take pictures of me. Please put it away. Stop, please stop."

Before I knew it, he was taking pictures.

I hadn't showered in a couple of days, had not one ounce of make-up on, hadn't brushed my hair, just woke up from a nap after swimming all afternoon.
Do you think I wanted there to be documentation of this look?
No, I did not. 

I deleted 99% of them.
No one needed to see them. Ever.
Here is the one that survived:
Dusty insisted I post it...so, I did.

But the best part of this post?
Dusty's picture...for sure.
Mmmmm...I like it. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. Kassie... YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS. I love that picture. I'd like to take the time to thank Dusty for this amazing photograph, even though it's the only one that survived. It is really amazing. SO PRETTY.. Also Dusty. I'm loving the cowboy in ya..I agree with Kass, I like it a lot! I'm glad you both were apart of this documentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Kara - so sweet.
      Dusty made sure he was a part of the documentation...ha.

      Delete