Monday, April 9, 2012

Silly Saturdays - Vol. 3

Me sticking to something three weeks in a row?
This is big.

Welcome to:
Silly Saturdays - Volume 3.
Vol. 1 can be found here and 2 can be found here.

My photo:
Dusty was the director of my photo this week.

He said he had a vision and asked for two pony tail holders.
He did my hair.  Gorgeous, right?
Next, I was handed boots, mittens, a bandana, a shovel, and was instructed to head outside.
The above photo is the result.
 
 
And for the responses:
Group photos were in style this week...family was all together for Easter without us :(

On a positive note, we had two new participants this week!
My friends Dayle and Andrea sent a photo from their trip to Vegas...lucky girls :)

Thank you for participating everyone...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this tradition!! :) I'm gunna have a great photo this Saturday! Just you wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling it's going to be AWESOME!

      Delete