Monday, April 23, 2012

Silly Saturdays - Vol. 5

Silly Saturdays - Volume 5.

My photo for the week:
*Do not look too long at this photo of me, please...ick.

Moving on...

Dusty and Gray's photo:
*Gray definitely had the giggles during this photo shoot :)

And for the rest of the fun:
I love the creativity and variety this week :)
Nice work everyone.

Ayden (bottom left) thinks he's going to take it this round.

I'm also liking Abby's (bottom right) - the caption was: 'little windy here today'

Your thoughts? Who do you think is the winner?

3 comments:

  1. Ayden thinks it's a 4-way tie.....Dusty/Gray, Abby, Oliver, and himself. Where's Kara's pic this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it...nothing wrong with a 4-way tie...nothing at all.
      Kara didn't deliver this week :( I have a feeling she might comment and defend herself. Ha

      Delete