Monday, April 30, 2012

Indoor Camping

I think indoor camping just might be better than outdoor camping.
Climate control, everything is at your disposal, and no animals/creatures creeping around.

Gray didn't miss a beat when Dusty suggested camping in the living room.
He heard the word 'tent' and was off to get it out of the shed.

Teamwork at its finest:
Gray was quite the delegator:
"Daddy, you get the blankets. Kassie, you get the ice cream. I'll get the pillows."

 The result of trying to get Gray to smile for the camera:

Indoor camping really does rock.
We all snuggled up in the tent and watched a movie - we came to the conclusion that this indoor camping thing will be happening a lot more often.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love that you guys do these little adventures!! Maybe it's the SLP in me! All the memories and play! Gray learns so much through these little things!! I LOVE IT! You guys are the best!! :) Huge smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete