Sunday, April 1, 2012

Silly Saturdays - Vol. 2

And we're back for  round 2 :)
Round 1  can be found here...or you could just scroll down, since new posts have been lacking.

If I/we stick to the  Silly Saturday  tradition, think about how fun it will be to look back on in years to come...so fun.

The picture that started it:
and for the responses...

Kids:
Center photo - Ruby was in timeout and didn't feel like participating in the photo session, but her mom pulled through and still got a picture for me :)

The Adults:
The adults really brought it this week.

Thanks to everyone for participating...you are awesome!
I get so excited each time a new photo comes in :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh haha, I love Silly Saturday! I am excited for next Saturday! Gosh the kids are fantastic! I know that they enjoy it too.. HA.. Just look at them! However, the Adults really make me laugh! six more days till the next beauties arrive! Dusty.. you are killing me but that is an impressive stuffed animal collection you have there! HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really brought it by sending me your picture before I even sent mine out...love that you're such a supporter of Silly Saturday :)

      Delete
  2. Kids voted and said Dusty took it this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of this being a competition...good thinking.

      Delete