Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Silly Saturdays - Vol. 1

I was feeling homesick  the other day.

Solution?
Send this picture to my parents, sisters, and best friend and ask for a silly  picture in return:
Honestly, it helped.
And it made me smile :)

Here are the beauties I received:
I love them...every single one of them.
 
I'm thinking of making this a weekly tradition...let's call it: *Silly Saturdays*
Now, I will be expecting another round of fun pictures from everyone in t-3 days...I'm excited!
 
(*Project photos to come :))

3 comments:

  1. Kara definately took that one, but dad was a close 2nd! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on our 1st and 2nd place winners. You and Ryan should start thinking of your poses for Saturday...as well as your kids...this week I'm going to need 5 Silly Saturday pictures from you :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, hahaha, I love this. That's such a fantastic idea. Please keep this a tradition! I laughed out loud! Your dad is fantastic! I love all the contestants! All winners here! Silly Saturday.. I cannot wait for you! Also, thank you for making them mini pictures.. I don't want my silly pictures to be any larger!!

    ReplyDelete