Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day ♣ - Pirate's Cove

We didn't necessarily have plans to celebrate  St. Patrick's Day.
Dusty, Gray, and I were hanging out and not doing much when Dusty had a brilliant idea...
Pirate's Cove.
Let's go to Pirate's Cove.
Pirate's Cove is where EVERYONE is welcome.
It's awesome.
All kinds of people, dogs, modes of transportation, choices of swimwear...this place is fun.


I'm pretty sure one of my favorite parts about it was the dogs...definitely the dogs.
They are free to roam...on the beach, in the restaurant, in the water...wherever they want to go, they can.
I love dogs...apparently I'm not ready to be a dog owner though...remember Otto?
But I sure do like to be around them.
I had my favorites...basically the big, sweet dogs.
The one who did his business on Dusty's sweatshirt and anything else he could lift his leg by?
Nah, he wasn't my favorite.
This was my first time at Pirate's Cove and it definitely won't be my last.
Any visitors in the future?
We are hitting this place up.

3 comments:

  1. Oh ha! How cool is this!! :) I love the spontaneous trip! :) what an adventure! I wish I could have seen Dusty's reaction... For some reason, I can hear him saying... "Ahhh, maaan. Come on..." Mainly because those were phrases said when he was here in Minot! Love the posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I don't remember what he said, but I do know it was funny...I definitely had the giggles :)

      Please come visit and we can go to Pirate's Cove together.

      Delete
  2. Kind of reminds me of the beach in Jaws.

    ReplyDelete