Monday, March 12, 2012

California Trip ♥

I'm back.
Last week, I met up with my family in California for a little vacation and it was awesome :)
I couldn't wait to see everyone and spend a whole week together.
We even managed to survive the week under the same roof.
9 adults and 7 children...7 children all under the age of eight.
Jealous?
Seriously though, it was fun...really fun.
I my nieces and nephews so much.
*Amelia putting on a gymnastics show for Ruby and Oliver
*Emery loves her Papa and Papa sure does love his Emery :)

How pretty is California?
 So pretty.

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful trip.
It was great to spend lots of time with you all.
Miss you already :(

On a different note:
I have good news - I am already almost over phone pictures.
This post does not look good and I realize that.
I will be breaking out my 'real' camera this week.

My plan: to slowly learn how to shoot manual - no more of this automatic nonsense.
If I want my photography to improve, now is as good of a time as any to start learning. 

4 comments:

  1. The kids loved spending time with their auntie :) And I as well! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved loved spending time with them...and you :) Dusty and I are already talking about your visit to O.B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh, I was so excited to see this post! :) How fantastic!! Who taught Amelia gymnastic moves (Could it be her mother who occasionally breaks out the real back flips? OR Could it be the Aunt who does hand stands and flips.... in the pool???).. Your family is so precious!! :) I can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures soon!! :) Looks like a fantastic time FULL of fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah is a little past her prime and can't really rock the backflips anymore...hahaha...maybe she can, I just haven't witnessed it in a while.

      I was doing handstands and kartwheels out there and heard a bunch of crackles and a grinding type sound in my elbows...my elbows hurt for days. So, I suppose you could say I'm past my prime too.

      Delete