Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Exciting news!

Guess whose thesis is officially completed?
Mine!!!

I cannot explain how great this feels.
Yes, I technically could have finished it earlier, but I am a bit of procrastinator.
At least it's done now, right?

I would like to apologize to my mom for giving her a few gray hairs during this process.
Please forgive me.
 My mom was so relieved after hearing the news, that she even agreed to having a whiskey drink with me...gotta love that :)
And my sister Angie and her husband bought myself and my Dad a celebratory beer.
My parents were more than willing to join in on the festivities...I like it.

Cheers to me being done with grad school!

2 comments:

  1. 1.) I am so proud of you!
    2.) you look beautiful in that picture!
    3.) I wish I was there to celebrate (even though sometimes celebrations with you lead to mourning the next morning)
    4.) Procrastination- welp.. he's more available than motivation...
    5.) YOU DID IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the 70's look you got your photos set to these days.

    ReplyDelete