Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday.

Our Sunday morning began with coffee (for me), diet coke (for Dusty), crafts (for me), and writing (for Dusty).

1) Dusty has never tasted coffee and never will...ever...which means Dusty's coffee = diet coke.
2) I love when I'm able to get into crafting mode...I wouldn't mind at all if it happened more often.
3) Dusty accomplished a lot of writing this weekend for a new film...he's almost finished, and I'm so very proud of him.
And when I'm proud of Dusty and his productivity, I do things for him.
Such as...
riding my bike to McDonald's for his favorite - breakfast burritos.

Before the writing, crafting, and biking began, Dusty had a vision.
And it involved ribs, pork shoulder, barbeque, slow cooking ALL day, and a charcoal grill.
I'm not even kidding - Dusty woke up at 6:30 a.m. and had the grill ready with meat on it by 7:00 a.m.
We had supper at 7:45 p.m....I'll go ahead and let you calculate the hours that meat was on the grill.
Was it worth it?
Ehhhh
Okay, that was unnecesary...supper was 'delicious'.

While our meal was simmering on the grill, we played a little bean bag toss.
How fun is this game?
We split games...in case you were wondering.

And we ended the night with the Academy Awards as per Dusty's request.

Fun day yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! "ok that was unnecessary." Sounds like a fun weekend with your husband. You have a super cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man, how awesome! I am excited for Dusty too!! whoop whoop! Tell him to keep knockin it out!! :) As for you, keeeeep crafting! :) I wanna see your stuff on Etsy soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete