Monday, February 20, 2012

Permanent Vacation

Sometimes, I feel like I'm on a permanent vacation.
This feeling has its pros and cons for obvious reasons.

EXAMPLE PROS:
  • so.much.fun
  •  happiness
  • memories are being made that I won't forget
  • new experiences

EXAMPLE CONS:
  • weight gain
  • leads to both of us being less productive
  • some things get put on the back burner
  • beers on the beach might be just a little too appealing...
  • leave work early to do something fun? absolutely

I'm thinking I will continue to pretend for a little bit...why not, right?

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a fantastic idea! I LOVE vacation and heck if you are living one.. live it has long as you can.. because let me tell you.. not being on vacation has led to weight gain, low productivity outside of work, and um.. not constant moments of happiness.... SO Keep living it girl!! Hey, are those pictures from your iPhone? LOVE THEM!! miss ya girl!!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...I love your comment...great advice :)

      Yes, all pictures are from the iphone - I want you to get one too. We can play games together and share every picture we take...it would help us feel closer...so, you go ahead and go to verizon and get a new phone...mmmkay?

      Delete