Friday, February 10, 2012

The little things.

After reading this post the other day, I thought we need to live it up more over here :)
And by live it up, I mean to make little changes...make each day just that much more memorable.

So, after school/work yesterday, we loaded the car up and headed for the Waterfront Park. 
Please bare with me during this initial Instagram obsession...hopefully, my photos will return to 'normal' soon.
But for now, I can't get enough of the added effects.
Gray walked off and came back with a flower he picked for me :)

Pretty sure you can consider us new regulars at the Waterfront Park.
And we are on a mission to do something special each day...no matter how small it is.

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I heart Nella :) I'm glad we found her blog.
    Love and miss you! Have fun with Gray and enjoy all your warm weather activities. It's a freezing up here today. XO, your favorite sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...her blog is inspirational and I like it :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love that you have your own special days!- You lives are like a book. I love reading about it! :)

    ReplyDelete