Thursday, February 23, 2012

And the fun continues...

Remember this post about making little changes to help make each day more special?
Well, for now the fun continues and we are succeeding in doing a few things differently.
We'll see how long it lasts...
Hopefully, it will last a while...

Afternoon campfire?
Sure, why not.

Glow sticks in the bath tub?
Heck yes.


Leave work a little early to enjoy the scenery?
I would love to.
Walks?
Yes, lots of them.
Sometimes, our walks even become a little exciting...
and we come across foxes...with a sign that warned us first :)
Lastly, a semi-spontaneous trip to Pensacola for Mardi Gras?
Yes, yes I think we should.
I apologize for the randomness of this post...and how each picture looks different - not the most visually appealing, but just go with it.
What do you do to put a little more special into your day?

4 comments:

  1. I stop at a different gas station to try a new kind of beef stick :) HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...that's funny you mentioned this - it was just this morning that Dusty and I stopped at a gas station for a diet mountain dew and a beef stick (been doing it a little too often lately and I blame you :)) and we were talking about your Christmas gift from the gas station. I went on to tell him that it probably made you more of a loyal customer, getting a gift and all, but now I'm not so sure. ha

      Delete
  2. Ok.. seriously..... where are you getting all these ideas...FIRST of all... campfire-jealous. I have not seen a campfire since the summer of 2010. SECONDLY... glow sticks in the bath-brilliant. Next time you come to town, or I pay a visit, we are spicing up hot tub time with glow sticks and 90's music. THIRD note...scenery -SoNotFair. I have seen nothing but dead (Until today-- beautiful white!) trees, grass, and sand covered roads. Little low on scenery here, however I love looking at yours (KEEP POSTING!). FORTH comment... fox-scary. In good ole Nort Dakooootaah, we have signs for deer, NOT foxes. Are they aggressive, sly, or anything like you see in the movies? (I'm aware that we have them here.. but I have never ran into one on a road on my evening walks-thank goodness). FIFTH and finally...Mardi Gras-SoCute. That is one thing on my bucket list! Also- I love that picture of you! So pretty and full of fun color! LOVE IT! Ok.. your permanent vacation/special events are so fun to read about! brightens my day and gives me something to look forward to read about! :)

    ReplyDelete