Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Prairie Love and Love Potion

I'm going into work today for Dusty.
I will be helping with Prairie Love PR work and will be contacting everyone - companies, schools, individuals, radio stations...whomever we can think of.

Luckily, I get to do this all via email...using Dusty's name and email address...thank goodness, otherwise, I would be stressing. out.

Isn't it funny how you feel so much more comfortable contacting someone when you get to be incognito?

I'm actually looking forward to this challenge.
I will be going in and working in the extra workspace at Dusty's office.
On the days I'm not subbing, this girl will be putting in a full day to help Prairie Love :)
I am going to help make things happen.

Okay, time to get on subject - Valentine's Day.
Well, I was kind of on subject.
I was going to share with you the little gift I'm giving my 'co-workers' today.
 A little love potion (diet root beer) and almond bark covered pretzels with red sprinkles.
I think the boys at work are going to like it :)

Love Potion labels can be found here.


6 comments:

  1. Have fun with Dusty!!! It's so awesome that Prairie Love is On Demand too.
    Happy Valentine's Day. I love the Vday treats...super cute :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty awesome :)
      Happy Valentine's Day to you too...give the boys kisses from me!

      Delete
  2. Cute idea Kassie...........Happy Valentine's Day to you and Dusty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day! Fun idea :) Miss you guys....did you get the kids' valentines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too and YES, we received our valentines yesterday! We thought it was so sweet...and that we all got our own :)

      And then I felt like a bad aunt because I didn't even send valentines out...maybe I can make up for it in when we are in California...
      Love you!

      Delete