Saturday, February 4, 2012

My week in a nutshell.

I'm sorry I have been MIA this week.
Tuesday through Friday I was subbing at the high school and when that school day is over, I am tired.
Weak, I know.
By the time I arrive home at 4:00, I'm ready for a little TV and then sleep.
Last night I was in bed by 9:00 and sleeping shortly thereafter...on a Friday.

On another note...
Guess what?
I got an iPhone!
And oh my goodness, do I love it.
I think Dusty looks not excited to be in this pic, but he informed me he was doing his 'sexy look'.

The camera is my favorite part - way easier than pulling out the Canon.

Lastly, yesterday we bought tickets for a fundraiser called 'A View from the Top'.
Which means...today we are going on a tour of six condos and penthouses on the Gulf Coast.
Here are two of them we get to see:

I'm really excited!
Now when I drive by these condos every day, I will know what some of them actually look like inside :)
And I love touring houses, condos, hotels, etc. that I have never been in...fun day!
My iphone camera will be getting a lot of use on this tour...can't wait to share some pics.

Have a great weekend!

I almost forgot...Abby Singer graced us with her prescence this weekend.
I love when she does that.

2 comments:

  1. The tour sounds like a great time. Jealous :) I'm glad your week is over...haha!
    Love you, Angie
    p.s. Oli has been rocking the new pj's every night this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tour was awesome! Too bad it wasn't going on when you guys were here.
      I love that Oli is rocking the pj's every night - I will be sure to let Millie know...Gray is loving them too :)

      Love you

      Delete