Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DIY Bunting (no sew)

The bedroom needed some spice...as far as decorating goes.
Or at least a little more color/decoration...which is where bunting came into play.
I think it's fun and playful and cheap - who doesn't love that?

I came across a lot of tutorials about bunting, with most of them requiring you to get out the sewing machine.
We thought we would just use the good 'ol glue gun & supplies we had on hand.

Supplies
  • cardstock
  • ruler
  • scissor
  • yarn
  • glue gun
    The finished product:

It makes me happy - I have this new urge to add a little in every room :)

6 comments:

  1. yeah, i love this. it kinda reminds me of a circus..and that's always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Ayden and he said "She is such an artist!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that might be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me :)

      Delete
  3. OH, I LOVE your room! I have not seen a picture of the color scheme! :) Great idea!! So crafty.. I miss you... wish you were here to try new things with me.. (or teach me new things!) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! I wish we were together...preferably here & not there...ha...I could really use a beach buddy :)

      Delete