Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Delicious Pumpkin Bars

I got this recipe from my friend Kara - it's her Grandma's pumpkin bars .
A Grandma's recipe?  It has to be good.
So, I tested it out - I knew they would be good if Elaine made them, just wasn't sure how they would taste if I made them.

I brought them to Christmas with Dusty's side of the family - everyone loved them.
We were even instructed to leave the leftovers and pick up the pan another day :)

You must make these bars...trust me, you will love them.


4 comments:

  1. mmmmmm.......I don't remember having any of these over Christmas at our house????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Kassie you made me tear up a bit! My Grandma will be so pleased that A.) You made them! B.) They were loved and eaten all till gone, and C.) That you are sharing them with everyone! :)

    Sue, You'll have to make them OR I'll have to make them for ya the next time I'm home (SUPER EASY!)

    Glad you tried them Kassie!! :) LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - I will be sure to make them next time I'm home :)

    Kara - you will have to let your grandma know how much I and everyone else loved them...miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound SO GOOD right now!!! We're on day 9 today, 11 left :) Miss you

    ReplyDelete