Tuesday, January 10, 2012

dreams.

I've really been struggling with what I want to do for a living.
I want to love it - tall order, I know...but it's really important to me.

Honestly, I think I'm scared.
I'm scared of committing to a full-time job...and I'm worried that I won't like it.

I have dreams.
 But I'm scared of failing at them.
Isn't that silly?
I'm putting off my dreams/goals because I'm worried it won't work out...it needs to stop.

After some soul searching and a lot of talking and thinking things through, I'm going to chase my dreams...starting today.


I am going to start an Etsy shop.
I'm going to challenge myself, make things I never thought I could, and sell them.
Goals will be set each day and I will accomplish them.

Today's goal?
Begin the process of learning how to sew.
I'm headed over to Dusty's mom's house this morning.
She has signed up for the challenge of teaching me.

I will keep you posted with my progress...wish me luck.

*Side note: I have other dreams/goals too...just taking them on one at a time :)


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Etsy shop! Excited to see what you come up with....Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, you can do everything you want Kassie! I have no doubts in you! YOU GO OUT THERE AND GET IT!! I love that you are learning to sew! JEALOUS! Can't wait to see more posts!! :) whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are so sweet...thank you for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete